Eyebrow are all the rage right now. With how much attention eyebrows are getting this past year, I try and keep mine under control as best I can. In order to keep my eyebrows ‘Instagram ready’ I have my must-have tools that keep my brow game strong and grooming as easy as possible.
– A Good Esthetician: If you don’t know where to start with your eyebrow shape, go to a professional. They can show you first hand how to trim, shape, and maintain your eyebrows. Once you get your eyebrows done professionally it will be a lot easier to groom them yourself. If I have been super lazy in keeping up on my eyebrows, I’ll go get them waxed and start from there.
– Tweezers: Nothing can beat a nice pair of tweezers when grooming your brows, and yes, the brand does matter. I have been using Tweezerman tweezers for years and I can’t imagine using another brand. They are more expensive than the tweezers you pick up at the drugstore, but the quality is there to match the price! When I was in beauty school we had a set of tweezers that came in our kit, they were so bad that it took twice as long to groom someones eyebrows because the tweezers wouldn’t grab the hairs. It was a mess! If I could have brought in my own tweezers to use on customers, I would have. Tweezerman also provides life time sharpening with all their tweezers, just another reason why they’re my favorite.
– Brow Brush: This tool comes in handy in more ways than one. I don’t think I would be able to groom my eyebrows without a brow brush in hand. My brow hairs have a mind of their own, so I need to brush them around to make sure I get all the stray hairs away. This also comes in handy when I’m trimming my eyebrows. I use it to push all the long hairs up so I can get an even cut. If you don’t want to ‘invest’ in an eyebrow brush, you can use a spoolie instead. You can get a pack of them at your local beauty store, or even ELF has one for $1.
– Eyebrow Scissors: Eyebrow scissors are a must-have for anyone with eyebrow hair that grows, and grows. I got mine from Amazon and I couldn’t be happier with them. It does take some practice to master trimming your eyebrows, so BE CAREFUL! Things can go very wrong, very fast! I would suggest watching some tutorials first to help you figure out what is best for your eyebrow shape.
– Eyebrow Razor: This is the newest tool to my gang and I don’t know how I lived without it. As long as you do it right *please watch tutorials!!!* it can give such a clean line to your brows. I never get too close to my eyebrows when using it, but use it to get the fine baby hairs around my brows that I never bother to tweeze.
That does it for my must-have eyebrow tools. I hope that you guys found this helpful! If you have an eyebrow tool that you can’t live without, or an eyebrow grooming tip, please leave it in the comments down below! Thanks so much for stopping by!
Cosmetology graduate, social media junkie, tea lover, self diagnosed shopaholic, and part time cat wrangler.