Hey, my name is Rachele (said like Rachel) and this my little blog space.
I’m a thirty-something living in Oregon with my fiance, his two kids, and our two cats. I have a serious (some might say obsession) passion with skincare, makeup, and all things fashion.
Facts about me:
1. I have an irrational fear of ladybugs (long story) and rational fears of the ocean and
2. I graduated from cosmetology school in 2015. I studied hair, nails, and esthetics. Once I graduated I realized that I enjoyed cosmetology more as a hobby and not a full-on career.
3. I’m a HUGE list maker. If there is anything I need to plan out I will make a list. I have even made a list of the lists I needed to make.
4. Throughout the first 18 years of my life, my family had roughly 65-70 pets. They range from dogs, cats, fish, frogs, rats, guinea pigs, a chinchilla, iguanas, and even a squirrel for a few months.
5. I’ve never really been into music. Aside from my tween obsessions with Hanson, The Spice Girls (who I saw in concert!), *NSYNC, and The Backstreet Boys (who I also saw in concert). This fact is made ironic by the fact that I’m marrying a musician.